The course is designed for everyone who is interested in cheesemaking and who wants to try to make cheese at home.
You will get the knowledge you need to make almost any real cheese at home.
- Learn how to make mesophilic and thermophilic starter cultures from crops;
- calculate the required amount of enzyme;
- Learn how to cut a clot;
- find out what crops, bacteria and molds are needed for cheeses and where to get them;
- and much more, in order to make cheese in your own kitchen.
Course Description: https://vse-kursy.online/domashnee-syrodelie
- What is "Homemade cheese making"
- What you need for cheese making
- Mesophilic cultures
- Thermophilic cultures
- Calcium chloride
- Propionic bacteria
- B.linens bacteria
- Forms and press
- Pots and stuff
- room for aging
- Vacuum and coating
- Pasteurization of milk
- clot or coagulation
- Production of mesophilic starter culture
- Production of thermophilic starter
- The introduction of the enzyme
- Cutting a bunch and mixing