Immediately after payment, you will receive a gift link to activate the game in steam.
This gift can only be activated in these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, the Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russia
Banished is a simple but very exciting game about creating a settlement by a group of people.
You have to start a village from scratch and take care of the inhabitants, providing them with everything you need: food, houses, firewood, clothes and other things.
Despite its seeming simplicity, in fact, the game is very difficult. It requires an incredible sense of internal balance: you must correctly distribute people by occupation, use limited resources, optimally arrange buildings on the map (this affects the efficiency of workers, free time, success of hunting and harvesting), and the most difficult thing is to monitor the demographic situation. If you build too many houses, the settlers will live separately, grow old and die. In fact, any of your actions in this game has a "butterfly effect" and can easily result in the death of a settlement. Therefore, success can be achieved only with full control of all areas of your city. According to the statistics of achievements, 13% of the players reached the city size of 300 people and only 2.5% reached the mark of 900, get ready for difficulties.
Instructions for activation:
1. If you do not yet have a Steam client, download it (http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi) and register an account.
2. Log in to your Steam website at https://store.steampowered.com/login/
3. Open the link received after payment (click on it)
4. The Steam website will open with the message "You have been sent a game as a gift." Click "accept game" and "add game to LIBRARY".
Do not choose "add game to inventory" if you have a new (empty) account, as new accounts experience difficulties with the inventory of Steam gifts.
5. The game should appear in the list of your games in the steam client, and it can be downloaded.