Account xbox one Tom Clancy's The Division® 2 - Ultimate Edition : (User number 1)
You get an account (account login and password) immediately after payment, without waiting!
Before buying please read the instructions.
GUARANTEE FOR THE GAME IS 1 MONTH FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE.
Buying an account, you automatically agree to the terms.
* PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND RECEIVE A DISCOUNT. THANKS! *
You can see all our offers here: http://xbox_shop.plati.market/
What is user №1 and user №2?
This is essentially an account divided into two users.
user 1 - Can play on your personal account. The content account is "My Home Xbox Console".
user 2 - Can play on your personal account. It is necessary to log into the account with content.
1. After purchasing a User 1 account, add a new user to your console:
Go to the login area in the upper left corner, select "Add new user", enter the login (email address) and password of the purchased account. Login and security options: "With incredible speed", "Log in manually"
2. User 1 must do the following procedure: Press the Menu button on the gamepad and select Settings, select My Xbox Console, then My Home Xbox Console. You will see a button: "This is not a home Xbox console." You don't need to press anything, just let it go. This means that the account will be home on your console.
3. User 1 downloads the game (My games and applications - Ready to install). After the download has started, P1 exits the account with content (Go to the login area in the upper left corner, select "Exit").
4. Account with content must be deleted.
5. User 1 informs the seller that he put the game on the download and out of the profile.
6. Go to your personal account and start the game.
P.S. If you are required to enter a phone number when entering your account, to obtain a security code, write to the seller.
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO TRANSFER AN ACCOUNT IN THIRD HANDS, SET ON ANOTHER CONSOL, CHANGE ANY ACCOUNT DATA, AND ALSO PLAY FROM A PURCHASED ACCOUNT! IF YOU BREACH ANY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU LOSE THE WARRANTIES!