Enterprise: Woodworking plant. The problem for the study: at the plant, work on the economy of materials is poorly organized, in the production and storage workshops there are plunders and mismanagement.
Give detailed answers to the following questions:
1. Who should conduct a situation study on the problem?
2. What MIS methods will be most effective in this case?
3. What form of organization of the MIS is preferable in this case and why?
4. Give three tips to a research specialist before a personal conversation with the employees of the problem department.
5. Does it make sense to use a polygraph and if so, what questions should be asked to the interviewee? (4-5 questions)