Todd Bardwick - A Blueprint for Developing the Best Plan, 2016
1) The material of this book is taken as a basis. Sequences of chapters. Stylistics.
2) For more advanced users, inserts about strategy based on the "Fields Strategy" method have been added. Tactics. Mittelspiel. As well as recommendations of the new aggressive method "Development of fast intuitive decision making"
3) Full Russian translation.
Chess can be broken down into concepts of strategy and tactics. Tactics are battles between figures. Strategy develops the best plan to achieve your goals. The book is for beginner chess players, as a step by step training in the development of plans and strategies for both colors. Each lesson is completed by the consolidation of knowledge based on exercises. Base 200 tasks and disassembled solutions in detail.
The book is made in 3 formats: pdf, cbh, pgn,
1) Theoretical part pdf for PC and mobile
2) ChessBase 9-15 exercise base
2) Base for mobile pgn