Regional restrictions: Russia, Ukraine and the CIS
Game language: English
Top secret ... Mid 80s. The cold war is in full swing. The Soviet Union weaves its intrigues against the whole world. No one even realizes what secrets are hidden behind the red walls of the Kremlin. No one except an independent and very curious journalist who randomly learns the secrets of the USSR government. For further investigation, he arrives in Moscow. But the all-seeing eye of the KGB does not sleep! 12 hours after his arrival, the poor fellow is robbed, stripped, beaten to a pulp and thrown into prison for political prisoners. In order to get out of prison and circle the finger of the unit of the Soviet elite troops, the hero will have to wisely use only available tools and materials. It is necessary to uncover the conspiracy of the government before it is sent to the prison camp in Siberia, or simply killed. We'll have to strain the muscles of our body and brain to stand against the powerful military and political elite of the Great Soviet Union.
- Realistic world of the Soviet Union of the mid-80s
- Dangerous enemies controlled by artificial intelligence
- Complex missions based on real historical events
- Interactive and completely non-linear world
- Many secret moves
- Ability to collect traps and weapons from improvised means
- Real locations well known throughout the CIS: Lenin's Mausoleum, Chernobyl, Lubyanka and others
Instructions on how to activate the key on Steam:
1. Download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi register an account on Steam.
2. Click "Add Game - Activate via Steam" and follow the instructions. After activation, the game will appear in the list of games and you can download it.
3. Download and after full installation, start and play.